Dear Unikname Community,
We are calling on your talent to help us translate our Light Deck and Whitepaper in different languages. You will get rewards for your contribution!
Please only apply if the targeted language is your mother tongue and if you have a technical background especially in Blockchain.
We are looking for 2 translators in charge of the translation for each language.
Both of the translators will need to proofread each other’s work.
The task has to be done in 2 phases:
Both translators will be required to submit their translations individually to the Unikname team.
After receipt of the documents, two participants to the same task will be selected and will become a team! The duo will have to proofread and correct the other’s copy to provide a unique translation. The finalized version will be sent to the Unikname team by email.
- Telegram for discussions between the Unikname team and the translators.
- Email for official communication with the internal team.
- Both translators must have a technical background, and understand blockchain technology.
- Having a whitepaper translation experience or have translated for other blockchains/crypto projects will be a plus.
Bounty rewards and distribution:
- Translator: 200$ each in ETH or BTC
- The translation will have to survive the public’s scrutiny. The bounty will be distributed 1 week after community scrutiny.
Once the position is filled, the translators can start working immediately.
- Phase 1 Deadline: 15 Days after the translators start working.
- Phase 2 Deadline: 7 Days after the proofreading is done by translators for each other’s work.
How to apply:
- First contact via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do not forget to provide a brief intro about your technical/blockchain background in the form, and also attach your previous translation portfolio in the form as proof of experience. Please ensure to rename the file to “your full name + language” for our ease of reference.
- The translation must be of high quality. Using auto-translation software will lead to immediate disqualification.
- All the translations will be reviewed by proofreaders.
- The Unikname team reserves the right to decrease or cancel bounty distribution for low-quality translations.